There is an extensive range of trips, residential visits and visiting speakers during the school year. We take full advantage of the museums, theatres and places of interest in the capital, as well as those in Europe. Our links with senior schools develop every year and the boys benefit from special lessons by visiting staff.
As well as these, all year groups take part in an annual residential trip.
- Year 3 Trip to PGL, Windmill Hill, Sussex
- Year 4 Bushcraft Trip to Oxfordshire
- Year 5 Sailing Trip to the Isle of Wight
- Year 6 Language and activity Trip to Normandy, France
- Year 7 Geography Field Trip to Slapton Sands, Devon
- Year 8 Trip to the Ardeche, France